2/07/2015

Elena Shumilova: village life

Elena Shumilova is  a mother of two boys. She lives in a village. She's making wonderful photos of her children with animals. 
These photos show us village life from its best side and inspire us to live a common life and be happy in it! 


Elena bought her first  photo camera in 2012,but if you see her photo album, you'll bet she did it much longer time ago! She managed to create a magical world of childhood and village which lives inside each of us.

«I wanted to capture the childhood as it is - real, full of confusions, surprizes, dreams... Many people would like not only to see how they looked like when they were 5, but also know what they dreamt of, what games they played, how they saw the world».


And Elena wonderfully managed to do it. Seems like such touching, soulful, expressive photos about village life were never made before.





«Mostly I trust my intuition and inspiration when I make photos. The inspiration is taken from my wish to express what I feel and what I can't put into words as a rule», Elena says.
Each morning of Elena Shumilova is a little masterpiece which exactly transfuses the mood of the childhood - gorgeous and transient.






Source: http://econet.ru/articles/65576-neveroyatnyy-po-krasote-reportazh-eleny-shumilovoy-o-zhizni-v-derevne#

No comments:

Post a Comment